Thursday, 1 March 2018
Salvage Leader Mastermind Group
Helping Automotive Recyclers Become Leaders in their Industry
What is a Mastermind Group?
A Mastermind Group is a peer-to-peer mentoring concept used to help members achieve their goals, create concepts, discuss ideas and solve their problems, with input and advice from the other group members.
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect, compassion and confidentiality; they become stronger individuals as they contribute and share; take and learn. Consider how much faster businesses can grow when they use a mastermind (or peer benchmarking) group when compared to businesses that innovate in isolation.
In a Mastermind Group, the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. Peers give feedback, help brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep everyone focused and on track. A mastermind group is a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights.
The concept of the Mastermind Group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in the early 1900's. In his timeless classic, "Think And Grow Rich" he wrote about the Mastermind principle as:
"The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony,” and he continued….
"No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind."
What Do Participants Get From It?
• Solutions and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
• Tap into the experience and skills of others, including the Facilitator
• Increased confidence that members have made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve their goals
• Accountability and real progress in participants business and personal life
• An instant and valuable support network
• A sense of shared endeavour - there are others out there!
• A boost to everyday positive mental attitude
Who Should Attend a Mastermind Group?
• are leading, managing or running automotive recycling businesses.
• have a similar skill and/or success level
• have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
• want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
• want to reach or exceed their goals
• are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
• are willing to commit to the change required to grow, and willing to commit to the mastermind group members
How Does It Work?
The Salvage Leader Mastermind Group will meet in person twice a year, monthly through video or telephone conference, and access to a private Facebook group.
All conversations and discussions are confidential to the group, so participants are able to freely discuss ideas, concepts, goals, issues and concerns, and receive support, help, advice and input with the confidence that what has been discussed stays in the group.
There will be a monthly cost of £99 for each member of the group, for this they gain access to the group, training and development resources, monthly video conference, access to the facebook group and the twice yearly in-person meeting.
For more details, contact Salvage Wire at email@example.com