The forum will be held at Hotel Grand Chancellor, Surfers Paradise and will include delegations from Australia, China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Seminars will include:
- Strategies to Strengthen Cooperation between Governments, vehicle Manufacturers and Auto Recyclers
- Industry led initiatives to improve environmental outcomes from ELV processing
- Future strategies to achieve 95% recycling of End-of-Life vehicles
- Developments in the treatment of Automotive Shredder Resideu (ASR)
- Environmental Compliance Standards for Auto Recyclers
- and much more.
Full details of the programme, costs and to register for the Forum please see www.autoenvironment.asia